ViperCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViperCraft server forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterMapBlogDonateyoutubeVip'sLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Cathedral
Top posters
Blank464
Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapValliance's Moderator Application I_voting_barValliance's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
vip3r275
Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapValliance's Moderator Application I_voting_barValliance's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
ryan707123
darylgolden
FEAR_ASSASIN1
trastam99
killincalvert27
andy123hh
FunB
bman1248
Poll
If the server got a huge upgrade say... 200 slots how much would you donate?
1-25
Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap50%Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
30-65
Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap50%Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
80-100
Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%Valliance's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 am

Valliance's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valliance

My first pokemon : Valliance's Moderator Application HItAW

Valliance's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Valliance's Moderator Application   Valliance's Moderator Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Your MineCraft Name: Valliance

How many hours do you play minecraft per day & Are you in school or do you have a job ? I am flexible, if you need me on in a rush, I can be on. I will give my phone number to Vip3r 275 and only him if he needs me ASAP. Other than that, I am in summer school from 8:00 in the morning until 1:15 in the afternoon. On tuesdays I have sports for 2 and a half hours.

How many hours do you spend reading the forums a week? I read about thirty minutes to forty-five minutes.

In what ways would the server benefit from having you as a moderator ? I would put all of my effort into helping people and keeping a safe, grief-free server.

What do you think your duties would be as a moderator ? As a moderator, I think my duties are keeping the server safe, interacting with the players, and helping them if they need help..

how long have you been member on the server (This includes member+ member++[etc]): V.I.P Diamond

As a mod, you see what you believe is a new player enter the server. What do you do? I say Welcome to the Server! If you have any questions, read ALL OF THE SIGNS.

As a mod, you have been informed that there may have been some griefing What do you do? I will ask who got griefed, what they want me to do to help them, and try to catch the griefer.

As a mod, you see someone building a 2D wool Mario in town. What do you do? Well, I am not very artistic and don't really know about the town rules.

As a mod, you suspect someone has been duplicating items. What do you do? I will ask them if they did it, if they tell the truth, I will jail them for a certain amount of time, if they lie and I know they did it, I will temp. ban them or perm. ban.

As a mod, you see two players exchanging heated, serious, words with each other. What do you do? I will ask them to keep them to keep it to a minimum, if they don't I will mute the player.

Important: Being a mod isn't about power. It's about responsibility. Stopping what you're doing and helping others, solving problems, watching suspicious behavior. It changes the very core of the game you are playing: Yes, I understand.
Back to top Go down

Valliance's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1