ViperCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViperCraft server forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterMapBlogDonateyoutubeVip'sLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Cathedral
Top posters
Blank464
FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_lcapFunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_voting_barFunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
vip3r275
FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_lcapFunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_voting_barFunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
ryan707123
darylgolden
FEAR_ASSASIN1
trastam99
killincalvert27
andy123hh
FunB
bman1248
Poll
If the server got a huge upgrade say... 200 slots how much would you donate?
1-25
FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_lcap50%FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
30-65
FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_lcap50%FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
80-100
FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_lcap0%FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_lcap0%FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 am

FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunB

FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application   FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 am

Your MineCraft Name: Funb

How many hours do you play minecraft per day & Are you in school or do you have a job ?
Oh God I really don't want to answer that first bit, but lots if that's an answer.

How many hours do you spend reading the forums a week?

None, but if you asked me to I would.

In what ways would the server benefit from having you as a moderator ?

I'm friendly, knowledgeable, extremely good looking (both in and out of MineCraft), helpful, responsible, Funny, a total sweetheart, a people person and did I mention how good looking I am?

What do you think your duties would be as a moderator ?

My duties as a Moderator:
-To maintain and follow the rules, though never blindly.
-To be helpful to all Players regardless as to whether or not I like them
-To be charming and witty in a manner that makes people not only enjoy but also feel safe and comfortable in the server
-To be there when I'm asked to be, (and I will, as long as I have internet and there's not a family emergency or something than I've got your collective backs)
-To contribute to the server, and to not abuse the power entrusted to me as a Moderator

how long have you been member on the server (This includes member+ member++[etc])*

I made it to Member+++ before things changed, and after I've been on for a total of about 12 hours, and that's spread out over like the past week.

What timezone are you in?

East Coast/New York, but I'm not from New York

As a mod, you see what you believe is a new player enter the server. What do you do?

Welcome them. And if they ask for help, tell them to read the signs unless its a question I specifically know the answer to, in which case I would tell them the answer directly.

As a mod, you have been informed that there may have been some griefing What do you do?

I'll look at it from all perspectives, try to get as much information as possible and than if the person is a) found not guilty, I will apologize for wasting their time, b)if they are guilty, depending on the magnitude of their crimes I may jail them or ban them for a certain amount of time or in the worst case ban them for good, cause lets face it little kids who Grief once won't ever stop until they are much, much older.

As a mod, you see someone building a 2D wool Mario in town. What do you do?

I don't know, I'd probably say "Great job but I've always been more of a Zelda fan myself"

As a mod, you suspect someone has been duplicating items. What do you do?

As with the Griefing I would first gather as much information as possible before making a final judgement. Than, of course this goes without saying if I caught them breaking the rules I would punish them to the extent I saw fit.

As a mod, you see two players exchanging heated, serious, words with each other. What do you do?

I'm a people person, as I said above. I would find the root of the argument and then diffuse the argument using that knowledge. And in the unlikely occasion that I would fail as a Moderator in their argument, I would tell them to either A) whisper their argument as to not spam the chat B) Stop immediately under the threat of imprisonment or banning or C) join the argument, win it, and then make the loser shut up, thus ending the petty squabble.

Important: Being a mod isn't about power. It's about responsibility. Stopping what you're doing and helping others, solving problems, watching suspicious behavior. It changes the very core of the game you are playing:
Okay, sure, I was already doing that and its my absolute pleasure to help anyone I can.
Back to top Go down

FunB's Crazy Awesome Mod Application
Page 1 of 1