ViperCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViperCraft server forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterMapBlogDonateyoutubeVip'sLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Cathedral
Top posters
Blank464
Mod App/ Admin App I_vote_lcapMod App/ Admin App I_voting_barMod App/ Admin App I_vote_rcap 
vip3r275
Mod App/ Admin App I_vote_lcapMod App/ Admin App I_voting_barMod App/ Admin App I_vote_rcap 
ryan707123
darylgolden
FEAR_ASSASIN1
trastam99
killincalvert27
andy123hh
FunB
bman1248
Poll
If the server got a huge upgrade say... 200 slots how much would you donate?
1-25
Mod App/ Admin App I_vote_lcap50%Mod App/ Admin App I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
30-65
Mod App/ Admin App I_vote_lcap50%Mod App/ Admin App I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
80-100
Mod App/ Admin App I_vote_lcap0%Mod App/ Admin App I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 am

Mod App/ Admin App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slaughter113

Mod App/ Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Mod App/ Admin App   Mod App/ Admin App EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Your MineCraft Name: *

How many hours do you play minecraft per day & Are you in school or do you have a job ? * well because of basketball i cant really play during the week but on the weekends i play for about 7-8 hours at a time

How many hours do you spend reading the forums a week? * not really anytime but i will if you want me to.

In what ways would the server benefit from having you as a moderator ? * I can advertise, i am good at building, i can spot hackers easily if i have /vanish, lets see i have many friends i can bring on the server, i can also spot out abusive staff members. hopefully this is good enough for your standards!

What do you think your duties would be as a moderator ? * Help control the chat, make sure that nobody griefs spawn, keeping everyone happy, not spawning items, watching for hackers, and try to help everyone that needs help.

how long have you been member on the server (This includes member+ member++[etc])- about 30 minutes.

What timezone are you in? Eastern-Standard

As a mod, you see what you believe is a new player enter the server. What do you do? I would welcome him and make him feel welcomed. I then would make sure he knows the rules and then show him around the spawn, and finally send him off on his journey.

As a mod, you have been informed that there may have been some griefing What do you do? I will try my best to fix it, and ill also let the owner know so he can also help, Im not too good with *coreprotect*

As a mod, you see someone building a 2D wool Mario in town. What do you do? Well i cant really tell if your not wanting a 2D mario or not, but if u didnt want it i would tell the guy to move it, or copy and paste it for him, but if u did i guess i would leave it alone.

As a mod, you suspect someone has been duplicating items. What do you do? well if i have /vanish i will be watching him for a while and if he does i would probably temp ban and take his items, second punishment would be banned if i caught him again.

As a mod, you see two players exchanging heated, serious, words with each other. What do you do? * First i would try to see what is going on and then try to make a compromise if it kept going i would tell them to stop or else a mute, if they didnt stop i would mute them, if they kept going on i would kick them warning it was a temp ban next time they do it. and so on
Back to top Go down

Mod App/ Admin App
Page 1 of 1