ViperCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViperCraft server forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterMapBlogDonateyoutubeVip'sLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Cathedral
Top posters
Blank464
Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_lcapColie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_voting_barColie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_rcap 
vip3r275
Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_lcapColie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_voting_barColie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_rcap 
ryan707123
darylgolden
FEAR_ASSASIN1
trastam99
killincalvert27
andy123hh
FunB
bman1248
Poll
If the server got a huge upgrade say... 200 slots how much would you donate?
1-25
Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_lcap50%Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
30-65
Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_lcap50%Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
80-100
Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_lcap0%Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_lcap0%Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 am

Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colie_Mix

Colie_Mix

Pokemon
My pokemons xp:
Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy Left_bar_bleue0/0Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
My Pokemon: Pokemon name

Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy   Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Your MineCraft Name: Colie_Mix

How many hours do you play minecraft per day & Are you in school or do you have a job ? i play minecraft periodicly. i do play sports like track and football also school from 7am - 3pm but get on afterwards. so about 6 hours a day.

How many hours do you spend reading the forums a week? Forums i read about 3 hours a day to keep me posted and updated on whats going on on sites.

In what ways would the server benefit from having you as a moderator ? i love to help servers out and people out as well. to keep a strong community is a good thing. it also needs the people to run it. I would love to join the staff for the soul reason of being that guy that helps people. And it keeps me alive thinking i did something for this community.

What do you think your duties would be as a moderator ? to look over the server with the Admins to make sure nothing bad happens. if something does happen reploy, engage, destroy the problem. ;D not literally just take care of the problem.

how long have you been member on the server (This includes member+ member++[etc])* to be honest i came on this server when you guys had an advertisement saying "needed staff" since i love helping i came. even if i dont get the job im staying becuase blank464 and the rest of the staff members are worth staying. they really know what they are doing.

What timezone are you in? USA EST.

As a mod, you see what you believe is a new player enter the server. What do you do? introduce him to the community, help him adapt to the surroundings give him a tour if he needs it.

As a mod, you have been informed that there may have been some griefing What do you do? investigate, find teh culprits ban them "if the rules clearly say its a ban" if not a kick or jail time"

As a mod, you see someone building a 2D wool Mario in town. What do you do? * kick him, with a note saying "do not grief" fo rhte soul reason, the builders of spawn worked hard on it then it has a giant mario in the middle. it wasnt them that put it there. so it cant be tolerated.

As a mod, you suspect someone has been duplicating items. What do you do? tell an admin, since this is a hacking situation. *most likely* then we conduct an investigation. once we find the culprit its the admins decision to what the punishment should be *since hes over me (mod) he calls the shots*

As a mod, you see two players exchanging heated, serious, words with each other. What do you do? I tell them to stop if it continues mute them and talk to them privately. See what the situation is and try to counsil through the task at hand. I will conduct a warning afterwards and if it continues further kicks to bans.

Important: Being a mod isn't about power. It's about responsibility. Stopping what you're doing and helping others, solving problems, watching suspicious behavior. It changes the very core of the game you are playing.

-Application outline by Blank464
~Sincerly Colie_Mix
Back to top Go down

Colie_Mix's Application :D hope you enjoy
Page 1 of 1