ViperCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViperCraft server forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterMapBlogDonateyoutubeVip'sLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Cathedral
Top posters
Blank464
FEAR'S builder application I_vote_lcapFEAR'S builder application I_voting_barFEAR'S builder application I_vote_rcap 
vip3r275
FEAR'S builder application I_vote_lcapFEAR'S builder application I_voting_barFEAR'S builder application I_vote_rcap 
ryan707123
darylgolden
FEAR_ASSASIN1
trastam99
killincalvert27
andy123hh
FunB
bman1248
Poll
If the server got a huge upgrade say... 200 slots how much would you donate?
1-25
FEAR'S builder application I_vote_lcap50%FEAR'S builder application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
30-65
FEAR'S builder application I_vote_lcap50%FEAR'S builder application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
80-100
FEAR'S builder application I_vote_lcap0%FEAR'S builder application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 am

FEAR'S builder application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FEAR_ASSASIN1

FEAR'S builder application Empty
PostSubject: FEAR'S builder application   FEAR'S builder application EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:25 am

Your MineCraft Name: FEAR_ASSASIN

How many hours do you play minecraft per day & Are you in school or do you have a job ? 1 or more on weekdays because of school and sport and on weekends 5 or more hours

How many hours do you spend reading the forums a week? 5 minutes everyday

In what ways would the server benefit from having you as a Builder ? I am a preety good builder and i can build lots of good things because ive been playing minecraft for over a year

What do you think your duties would be as a Builder ? build whatever i am told

How long have you been member on the server (This includes member+ member++[etc]) AKA What Rank Are You?*1 hour and 30 minutes my rannk is a member

What build are you presenting to the server to show of your talents to the server? my skin and a house i made

How is it it beneficial to the server? will make the server look better because my house is pretty good

What is the name of your build and where can we find the build? FEAR skin and FEAR house

What are the coordinates of the build and the world (f3 for coordinates)? x=467 y=84 z=260

Take some screenshots of your build. Use imgur.com to upload the screenshots then take the direct link it gives you and copy it. Then click the image button in the text box and paste the link there. If you have done this correctly it should look like this.
My Skin
[img]https://i.imgur.com/P568j.jpg
FEAR'S builder application UAGwR
My House
FEAR'S builder application Uc8Su
FEAR'S builder application XrvnD

How long did you spend on building this project? My skin 30 minutes My House 2-3 Hours

Describe your style of building? I like to use wool alot

Would you participate in large team builds? Yes

Do You Have A Teamspeak And If Not Can You Get One? I have teamspeak and u already knew that

What do you think would make Viper Craft better? I think it is the BEST server because there are lots of worlds so i have lots of things to do if i get bored
Back to top Go down

FEAR'S builder application
Page 1 of 1