ViperCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViperCraft server forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterMapBlogDonateyoutubeVip'sLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Cathedral
Top posters
Blank464
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_lcap[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_voting_bar[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_rcap 
vip3r275
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_lcap[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_voting_bar[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_rcap 
ryan707123
darylgolden
FEAR_ASSASIN1
trastam99
killincalvert27
andy123hh
FunB
bman1248
Poll
If the server got a huge upgrade say... 200 slots how much would you donate?
1-25
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_lcap50%[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
30-65
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_lcap50%[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
80-100
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_lcap0%[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_lcap0%[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 am

[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vip3r275

My first pokemon : [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] WyS1E

[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] Empty
PostSubject: [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST]   [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi and welcome to Vipercraft's Builder Applications. If your reading this your in the right spot to take the next step and become a builder on Vipercraft. First there are some prerequisites before you can become a builder. 1.) YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OR ABOVE TO POST AN APPLICATION 2.) You must be willing to help the server whenever you are on. 3.) You must be willing to give up you personal satisfaction to help out the overall sever in whole when becoming a builder. 4.) You Must Have Built Something For The Server That Has Taken Lots Of Time To Build, That Can Benifit The Server, And That Looks Good Now that that is settled answer these questions to explain what makes you the next builder on Vipercraft.
Make Sure To Answer Questions In This Format: Question Then Answer. Just Copy The Questions Into Your Post. All questions are required.

Your MineCraft Name: *

How many hours do you play minecraft per day & Are you in school or do you have a job ? *

How many hours do you spend reading the forums a week? *

In what ways would the server benefit from having you as a Builder ? *

What do you think your duties would be as a Builder ? *

how long have you been member on the server (This includes member+ member++[etc]) ALYour MineCraft Name: *

How many hours do you play minecraft per day & Are you in school or do you have a job ? *

How many hours do you spend reading the forums a week? *

In what ways would the server benefit from having you as a Builder ? *

What do you think your duties would be as a Builder ? *

How long have you been member on the server (This includes member+ member++[etc]) AKA What Rank Are You?*

What build are you presenting to the server to show of your talents to the server? *

How is it it beneficial to the server? *

What is the name of your build and where can we find the build? *

What are the coordinates of the build and the world (f3 for coordinates)? *

Take some screenshots of your build. Use imgur.com to upload the screenshots then take the direct link it gives you and copy it. Then click the image button in the text box and paste the link there. If you have done this correctly it should look like this. *
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] QWkrt

How long did you spend on building this project? *

Describe your style of building? *

Would you participate in large team builds? *

Do You Have A Teamspeak And If Not Can You Get One? *

What do you think would make Viper Craft better? *

Last edited by vip3r275 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/vip3r275server/
darylgolden

Pokemon
My pokemons xp:
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] Left_bar_bleue0/0[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
My Pokemon: Pokemon name

[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] Empty
PostSubject: Question   [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 am

Is the application format finalized/finalised?
Back to top Go down
darylgolden

Pokemon
My pokemons xp:
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] Left_bar_bleue0/0[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
My Pokemon: Pokemon name

PostSubject: Re: [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST]   [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:47 am

Minecraft name: darylgolden

How many hours I play mc a day/in school or do I have a job: 2-5 hours usually, in school.

How many hours do I spend reading the forums a week: 1-3 hours

In what ways will the server benefit from me being a builder: I can help to build things in the spawn city or anywhere the server wants me to

What do I think my duties will be: To build stuff for the server

How long have I been member on the server: About 1600 mins- 1200 mins = 400 mins

What build am I presenting: A diving pool

How can it benefit the server: It can be used as a scenary building in the spawn world, since the frame looks quite nice

Name of build and where can you find it: Diving Pool, x424 z475 of training world

Coordinates and world: x424, z475, training world.
Note: There is another indoor pool very nearby, please do not mistaken theirs as mine.

[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] OM8kes
Outside the pool
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] LG8WHs
In the pool
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] M4M3Ns
Top view

How long I spent on the project: 4-6 hours

My style of building: No set style really, sometimes I build redstone stuff and sometimes I build buildings that look nice.

Will I participate in large team builds: Sure

What I think can make vipercraft better: Private warps, mcbans if you don't have it already, it alerts admins of potential troublemakers.
Back to top Go down
Blank464
Admin
Blank464

My second Pokemon : [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] KKQm4
My first pokemon : [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] OMcmb

Pokemon
My pokemons xp:
[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] Left_bar_bleue200/200[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
My Pokemon: Luxray

PostSubject: Re: [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST]   [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:21 am

I vote yes! But next time daryl dont post under what the application should look like instead just pot under
vipercraft->applications->builder applications
This way it will be easier for people to review your post
Back to top Go down
https://vipercraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST]   [READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST] Empty

Back to top Go down

[READ FIRST BEFORE CREATING APPLICATION] How To Create Buider Application[DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST]
Page 1 of 1