ViperCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViperCraft server forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterMapBlogDonateyoutubeVip'sLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Cathedral
Top posters
Blank464
FunB's Awesome Application I_vote_lcapFunB's Awesome Application I_voting_barFunB's Awesome Application I_vote_rcap 
vip3r275
FunB's Awesome Application I_vote_lcapFunB's Awesome Application I_voting_barFunB's Awesome Application I_vote_rcap 
ryan707123
darylgolden
FEAR_ASSASIN1
trastam99
killincalvert27
andy123hh
FunB
bman1248
Poll
If the server got a huge upgrade say... 200 slots how much would you donate?
1-25
FunB's Awesome Application I_vote_lcap50%FunB's Awesome Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
30-65
FunB's Awesome Application I_vote_lcap50%FunB's Awesome Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
80-100
FunB's Awesome Application I_vote_lcap0%FunB's Awesome Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 am

FunB's Awesome Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunB

FunB's Awesome Application Empty
PostSubject: FunB's Awesome Application   FunB's Awesome Application EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:05 am

Your MineCraft Name: Funb

How many hours do you play minecraft per day & Are you in school or do you have a job ?

I'm not in either, home-schooled and unemployed, but as of August 31st will be attending a boarding school on scholarship, so ya, that might be kind of a problem cause I'll have to study tons and I like to socialize (Viper knows what I mean) and such in my free time.

How many hours do you spend reading the forums a week?

I'm gonna be totally honest here and admit I didn't even know there was a website for this server today. So none.

In what ways would the server benefit from having you as a Builder ?

Well I'm on all the time, I'm helpful, good looking, and a pretty good builder. And I'm super positive as well, so there's a bonus.

What do you think your duties would be as a Builder ?

Again, I'll be frank, I have no idea. But with a name like Builder, I would assume that it has something to do with building.

How long have you been member on the server (This includes member+ member++[etc]) AKA What Rank Are You?*

What build are you presenting to the server to show of your talents to the server?

My Mansion, my Roller Coaster (available for viewing by contacting Metro)

How is it it beneficial to the server?

Dude, have you seen either? They're super fine. And they took me a lot of time to build, and whilst building them I acquired a ton of redstone knowledge, so ya another asset.

What is the name of your build and where can we find the build?

Funb's plot, -3.0, on your server...

What are the coordinates of the build and the world (f3 for coordinates)?

Server's down, can't really check.

Take some screenshots of your build. Use imgur.com to upload the screenshots then take the direct link it gives you and copy it. Then click the image button in the text box and paste the link there. If you have done this correctly it should look like this.

I'm sorry I don't really know how to do this.

How long did you spend on building this project?

RollerCoaster: Around 16-20 hours.

Describe your style of building?

Slow.

Would you participate in large team builds?

Yes, and not in an invasive way.

Do You Have A Teamspeak And If Not Can You Get One?

Yes, I think I've talked with almost all of you on it, I have a bad habit of running my mouth a bit much.

What do you think would make Viper Craft better?

Me, as a Mod/Builder. And on a not so arrogant sounding note nothing, I stuck with ViperCraft becasue it has all the wrong things that make it so right. I'm not gonna lie, ViperCraft has a few... imperfections... but that's why I love it, those imperfections give it a healthy and none shalant atmosphere which is what attracts me, and possibly many other players to it. So to suffice, I wouldn't change a thing.
Back to top Go down

FunB's Awesome Application
Page 1 of 1